- Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, blistering, ulceration, thickening, and hair loss in treatment area.
- Breast changes including swelling, tightness or tenderness.
- Inflammation of the esophagus causing pain on swallowing, heartburn or sense of obstruction.
- Lung inflammation with dry cough.
- Inflammation of heart sac with chest pain and palpitations.
- Changes in skin texture and/or color, permanent hair loss in treatment area.
- Breast changes including thickening, firmness, tenderness, shrinkage.
- Swelling of arm.
- Stiffness and discomfort in shoulder joint.
- Rib or lung changes causing pain, fracture, cough or shortness of breath.
- Nerve entrapment or changes causing pain, loss of strength or feeling in arm.
- Damage to heart muscle or arteries or heart sac leading to heart failure.