- Skin and scalp reaction with redness, irritation, scaliness, blistering, ulceration, change in color.
- thickening, and hair loss.
- Nausea, vomiting, headaches.
- Fatigue, drowsiness.
- Altered sense of taste or smell.
- Inflammation of ear canal or feeling of “stopped up” ear, hearing loss, dizziness.
- Depression of blood count leading to increased risk of infection and/or bleeding.
- Permanent hair loss of variable degrees, altered regrowth, texture and color of hair.
- Persistent drowsiness and/or tiredness.
- Brain damage causing a loss of some degree of thinking ability or memory, or personality changes.
- Scarring of skin.
- Spinal cord or nerve damage causing loss of strength, feeling or coordination in any part of the body.
- Damage of eye(s) or optic nerve(s) causing loss of vision.
- Ear damage causing dryness of ear canal, fluid collection in middle ear, hearing loss.
- Pituitary gland damage requiring long-term hormone replacement therapy.