Skip to content
Go to Top
- Reduced and sticky saliva, loss of taste and appetite, altered sense of smell, nausea.
- Sore throat, difficulty swallowing, weight loss, fatigue.
- Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, blistering or ulceration, change in color, thickening, hair thickness.
- Hoarseness, irritative cough, loss of voice, blockage of nasal passages, and swelling of airway.
- Inflammation of ear canal, sense of “stopped-up” ear, hearing loss, dizziness.
- Dry and irritable eye(s).
- Dry mouth, altered sense or loss of taste.
- Tooth decay and gum changes.
- Bone necrosis, especially in jaws.
- Stiffness and limitation of jaw movement.
- Changes in skin texture and/or coloration, permanent hair loss, scarring of skin.
- Swelling of the subcutaneous tissues, particularly under the chin.
- Larynx (throat) changes or damage causing hoarseness, pain or difficulty breathing.
- Eye changes or damage, dry eye, cataract, loss of vision, or loss of eye.
- Ear changes or damage causing dryness of ear canal, fluid collection in middle ear, hearing loss.
- Brain, spinal cord or nerve damage causing alteration of thinking ability or memory, and/or loss of strength, feeling or coordination in any part of the body.
- Pituitary or thyroid gland requiring long-term hormone replacement therapy.
ONLINE HASSLE FREE APPOINTMENT BOOKING