Skip to content
Go to Top
- Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, ulceration, change in color, thickening, hair loss in
- treatment area.
- Inflammation of esophagus causing pain on swallowing, heartburn, or feeling of obstruction.
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting.
- Weight loss, weakness, and fatigue.
- Inflammation of the lung with pain, fever and dry cough.
- Inflammation of the heart sac with chest pain and palpitations.
- Possibility of hemorrhage.
- Possible development of abnormal passageway or opening between organs.
- Depression of blood count leading to increased risk of infection and/or bleeding.
- Intermittent electric shock-like feelings in the lower spine or legs on bending the neck.
- Changes in skin texture and/or coloration, permanent hair loss in treatment area.
- Lung scarring and shrinkage causing shortness of breath.
- Narrowing of esophagus causing swallowing problems.
- Constriction of heart sac which may require surgical correction.
- Damage to heart muscle or arteries leading to heart failure.
- Fracture of ribs.
- Nerve changes or damage, pain, loss of strength or loss of feeling in arms.
- Spinal cord damage causing loss of strength or feeling in arms and legs, and/or loss of control of
- bladder and rectum.