- Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, ulceration, thickening, or hair loss in the treatment area.
- Loss of appetite, nausea, or vomiting.
- Weight loss, weakness, or fatigue.
- Inflammation of the stomach causing indigestion, heartburn, or ulcers.
- Inflammation of bowel causing cramping or diarrhea.
- Depression of blood count leading to increased risk of infections and/or bleeding.
- Changes in skin texture and! or coloration, permanent hair loss in the treatment area, and scarring of the skin.
- Stomach mucosal damage-causing persistent indigestion, pain, ulceration, and bleeding.
- Bowel wall damage causes narrowing or adhesions of the bowel with obstruction, ulceration, bleeding, or poor absorption of food, which may require surgical correction.
- Kidney damage leading to kidney failure and! or high blood pressure.
- Liver damage leading to liver failure or scarring.
- Spinal cord or nerve damage causing loss of strength or feeling in legs and! or
- loss of control of bladder or rectum.